Tuesday, February 05, 2008

my vote

It being Super Tuesday and all, I decided I ought to consider our options in the presidential primaries based on the following critical categories (inspired by my Shea Middle School yearbook):

Best Looking: It's a toss-up!












Best Smile
: Barack Obama







Friendliest
: Barack Obama, based on number of MySpace friends

Most Athletic: Mike Huckabee












Class Clown
: Rudy Giuliani












Best Hair
: John Edwards












Best Skater
(submitted by Calley Soptich): Ron Paul












Cutest Couple (submitted by Mandy Wheadon): Billary Clinton, and by "cutest" I mean, "please make it go away"












Most Likely to Succeed: Mitt Romney










Any other categories I should consider? Don't forget to vote!

15 comments:

Calley said...

I'm dying! Where did you get that Rudy Guilani picture?? That is hilarious.
I would like to add one that comes from inspiration from my junior high yearbook "best skater" (seriously):
it would be Ron Paul.

Lindy said...

Callo--you're right! Okay, it's going on the list...

Calley said...

Did you photoshop that?? You...are my hero Lindy!! This is spectacular!

Lindy said...

Actually, I just googled "Ron Paul skate" and it was the first image to come up. He really IS a skater. :)

Mauri said...

Lindy you are too funny. I love it!
We have to get together soon...not just because you're funny, but because I miss you.
What's you'r schedule like the next week or so?

Calley said...

Very few use the craft of the google search properly. You deserve an award.

New Beginnings. said...

ha ha

Mandy said...

You're great! This is awesome! I vote you add a "Cutest Couple" category: http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blpic-hillarybillyoung.htm

Lindy said...

Cutest couple? You're brilliant, Mandy. I want to see the link you sent, but it keeps taking met to some general political humor page--which is also funny, but I don't think it's what you intended us to see.

The Hart Family said...

That's way too funny!

Mandy said...

Lindy, try copying the link and pasting it directly into the nav bar at the top---I've tried it a few times and it's worked each time. If that still doesn't work, I'll email you the pic.

Anonymous said...

Humor, variety, inspiration, family life, politics, op/eds, photos, videos, recipes, links, poetry, dialog, news, weather, sports--- is there anything that this blog DOESN'T have?? Or put another way: If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, this blog probably has it. Great job Lindo & Kello!

Brittney said...

you is so awesome. thanks for the cookies. kent is making some this weekend so you are in luck!!

The Ballard Family said...

That was hillarious! I voted, but was seriously misled to believe that I would be able to vote for "most likely to see a UFO". I was completely unprepared!

Margaret said...

Lindy, you are so right about the three issues... it's just getting harder and harder to determine who the "best choice" is because all the better choices keep dropping out!