Here are a few more pictures from the hospital, my favorites. We brought Lauren home today and everything is going great so far. A big thank you to Annie for coming out to help. We've been able to get a lot more rest thanks to her.
But anyway: CONGRATULATIONS! She's gorgeous. And, wow, Lindy, you look fabulous. Way too good for a hospital patient. I'm glad that everyone's doing well.
Awwwwwwwww Can't help but smile when I see those pictures!!!!!!!!! She's so beautiful! Seriously! So glad to get some good pics! Kelly took them, right? They look very professional. I can't wait to meet that cute girl.
all of these people are less important than me. i love your child. tell her all about me. and we'll play this summer. i can see little bits of you both in her. how tender. i want to love her tender.
Well I must say,you kidz do great work.And fresh from her "pre existence". When do I get to hold that squishy little critter?? I would count it an honor to have that baby barf on my shirt at some point. When yer feeling well enough you can bring her along to Tuesday nite correlation. And K-rex will have to shave more often cuz babies don't like no scruff. But seriously now,buckets of congratulations, she's a doll.
She is SO cute. Really, really cute. And pretty. And most babies look like little old men, but she is not a little old man, she is beautiful. And I'm not biased. When can I come over and hold her? I have presents....
WOW! Congratulations! She is so beautiful! And my goodness, Lindy, you look amazing in your picture! (so jealous of anyone who can look that great after having a baby!) She is just perfect. She should come visit her new BFF Nicole... :)
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! These pictures are simply gorgeous ... and you look amazing, too, for just having a baby! I can't wait to meet her in person.
I am so happy for you both. I wish she would have come in your "Wyount" days so I could have a little Lovin' on her in person. Did you ever get one of my baby food grinders when they were getting handed out? If not, let me know and one will come right out to you. kranderson2@msn.com I also recommed the book "The Happiest Baby on the Block." That will make all of your lives a lot happier. It's well worth the read. Much love, Sister "A"
I am SO happy for you!! She's so precious and you both look SO smitten!! I love it!! Congrats you guys! (i'm just so excited for you)! P.S... Lindy- in that picture, you dont look like you've just had a baby... You look so HAPPY and rested! Wow! haha
Congratulations!!! My computer's been down and I've been dying to see these pictures! She is so adorable. I'm seeing Kelly at this point. I can't wait to see tons of pics of that little baby. ("I want to love her tender" lol--funny stuff)
What a beautiful baby! I just happened to see your blog link on Mandy's sidebar and thought I'd see how you guys are doing. How exciting to have a new little one in your family! Dan and I sure miss you guys. Hope all goes well getting to know this new little one.
I just wanted to tell you congrats since I'm sure none of the other 38 posts had done so yet. :) Yeah, original. Let's see...what else has everyone covered. Adorable hat, love the little pants, love the pic with the hospital band on...sorry I'm number 39 post!
One of my favorite things on other people's blogs has been reading the funny things their kids say. Lauren's getting old enough to have a few of her own funny moments that I wanted to share.
While riding the bus home trying to teach her not to put her hands in her mouth. I l Me: We don't put our fingers in our mouth Lauren. What do we put in our mouth? Lauren: Pizza! Me (laughing now): What else do we put in our mouth? Luaren: Noodles!
In the middle of church Lauren "dropped" all of her crayons. I was sitting on the stand and heard Lauren (in the back row) start to sing: "Clean up, Clean up" at the top of her lungs.
When Lindy went to get Lauren out of bed on Monday morning. Lauren: I want Dad. Lindy: Daddy can't get you out of bed he's at work Lauren: I wait.
39 comments:
Hey, are you guys proud? I can't tell.
But anyway: CONGRATULATIONS! She's gorgeous. And, wow, Lindy, you look fabulous. Way too good for a hospital patient. I'm glad that everyone's doing well.
ok...I'M SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH HER ALREADY!
LINDY!
SERIOUSLY!
Whatever, Mauri. Get in line, sister. :)
Oh man, Lind and Kelly, she is RIDICULOUS!! so cute
Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful!
Awwwwwwwww Can't help but smile when I see those pictures!!!!!!!!! She's so beautiful! Seriously! So glad to get some good pics! Kelly took them, right? They look very professional. I can't wait to meet that cute girl.
I forgot to say you guys look great (Lindy - wow, you're shining!).. and it's been way too long since I've seen your faces. Miss you guys!
all of these people are less important than me. i love your child. tell her all about me. and we'll play this summer. i can see little bits of you both in her. how tender. i want to love her tender.
How did we both get so lucky to not have old man babies!!?? She is a cutie!!
Oh and Lindy you look so good!! Kelly you look nice too.
Congratulations! And I might add that you look fabulous Lindy! Yeah for babies!
Well I must say,you kidz do great work.And fresh from her "pre existence". When do I get to hold that squishy little critter?? I would count it an honor to have that baby barf on my shirt at some point. When yer feeling well enough you can bring her along to Tuesday nite correlation. And K-rex will have to shave more often cuz babies don't like no scruff. But seriously now,buckets of congratulations, she's a doll.
She is SO cute. Really, really cute. And pretty. And most babies look like little old men, but she is not a little old man, she is beautiful. And I'm not biased. When can I come over and hold her? I have presents....
Okay, I (and Summer) can't take it anymore!! When can we come over???? I hate that I have to see her on da blog and not in person!!!!
K- seriously.. I can't stop looking at her pictures. I wish I were there to hold her SO BAD!!!!!!!!
She's just so cute and so tiny! Oh, she's perfect!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
She's beautiful---and Lindy, you DO look fabulous. Welcome to Mom-dom!!
WOW! Congratulations! She is so beautiful! And my goodness, Lindy, you look amazing in your picture! (so jealous of anyone who can look that great after having a baby!) She is just perfect. She should come visit her new BFF Nicole... :)
Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! These pictures are simply gorgeous ... and you look amazing, too, for just having a baby! I can't wait to meet her in person.
She is just perfect and so adorable. And Lindy, you look great, what a super mom! Plus, I love the little knit hat.
I am so happy for you both. I wish she would have come in your "Wyount" days so I could have a little Lovin' on her in person. Did you ever get one of my baby food grinders when they were getting handed out? If not, let me know and one will come right out to you. kranderson2@msn.com I also recommed the book "The Happiest Baby on the Block." That will make all of your lives a lot happier. It's well worth the read. Much love, Sister "A"
Duh. . . Wymount days!
I am SO happy for you!! She's so precious and you both look SO smitten!! I love it!! Congrats you guys! (i'm just so excited for you)!
P.S... Lindy- in that picture, you dont look like you've just had a baby... You look so HAPPY and rested! Wow! haha
Twenty five posts! I'm jealous. My blog needs me to have a baby.
Congratulations!!! My computer's been down and I've been dying to see these pictures! She is so adorable. I'm seeing Kelly at this point. I can't wait to see tons of pics of that little baby. ("I want to love her tender" lol--funny stuff)
baha. i want to love you tender. ha.
That first pic of you and Lauren is way too cute! I love her!
Congratulations. She is beautiful.
Way to go Lindy! You are one great baby maker. She is super cute! I can't wait to to meet miss lauren.
Congrats! She's soo beautiful.
I don't think you have enough comments so I'm going to leave one. You have a baby. Your baby has a hat. It's all pretty awesome.
Congrats on a beautiful baby girl! Hope all is going well.
What a beautiful baby! I just happened to see your blog link on Mandy's sidebar and thought I'd see how you guys are doing. How exciting to have a new little one in your family! Dan and I sure miss you guys. Hope all goes well getting to know this new little one.
Congrats on your recent addition to your family.
Oh my gosh, so cute! And Lindy you look amazing! I am so happy for you both.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! Good to see you are doing well!
Congrats! We're hoping and praying for a LAL visit to St. George....
I just wanted to tell you congrats since I'm sure none of the other 38 posts had done so yet. :) Yeah, original. Let's see...what else has everyone covered. Adorable hat, love the little pants, love the pic with the hospital band on...sorry I'm number 39 post!
Post a Comment