
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Lauren's Big Day (and Lindy's long night)
After 22 hours in the hospital Lauren Annalese Layland decided it was time to come meet her parents. At 8:45 pm on February 10th the 7 lb 7 oz, 20 in little girl was born. Lindy and I will write more about the whole experience later, but we just wanted to get a couple pictures up and the announcement out. Thanks to everyone for their excitement and support in this big occasion! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

27 comments:
First to comment so I am obviously the one who loves her the most! It's official.
Congrats guys.
Congrats!! She is beautiful!
YEA!!!! I knew I'd get the news via blog...but 5 days after the fact?!?! come on guys!
I"M SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU AND KNOW I LOVE YOU AND I"VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU!
call you sooon!
ps...I love her most and also think she's beautiful
wonderful. i'm so happy for you both i could and might cry. I wish I was there so badly. No. I wish you were here. i wish we were all here again. i miss you both and cannot wait to meet Lauren.
Congrats! I'm so excited for your adventure of raising a baby to finally begin. She's absolutely beautiful. Great work Lindy....oh and you too Kelly:)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
I've been waiting for this post!!!!!!
Congrats you guys, she is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her in person. I'm glad the "jump" went okay!
Congrats!! I am so happy and excited for you.
The Bengtsons send their love and congrats!! We miss you and are so glad you have reproduced! OXOX
Congratulations indeed!
I am so glad that everything went well!! Baby Elizabeth says hello to her new cousin Lauren!!! We cannot wait to meet her!
yay guys! it's about time!
Nothing like a new baby girl... woohoo! Congrats!
She is simply beautiful! Congrats! I look forward to hearing the rest of the story ... please let me know if you need anything ... this is always a tough transition :) !!
Congratulations Lindy and Kelly! I'm so happy for both of you. Little Lauren is darling!
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! SO MUCH EXCITEMENT! Can't wait til the day I can meet that precious piece of heaven! Does she have reddish hair? It looks that way... Can't wait to see more pics!!
Finally! This is pretty sweet. And hair is good. But what makes it even better is...Ashton's baby was born on the 10th too! So I know some of these people have been arranging Lauren's marriage for a while but I mean, c'mon...when you share a birthday, it's a done deal. Sorry other people- Lauren and Henry all the way.
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! I wish you guys the best! Your little baby is so beautiful!!!!
She is cute and pink and plump! (She must have known her blanket is finished...yes, it's all about me.)
Congratulations to the three of you. Lauren is one blessed child with incredible parents.
And...I need to come by and give her gentle squeezes, please.
Yea yea yea! I've been so excited to hear this news. She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear more about everything! Congrats!
Hooray! Welcome Lauren!
ok so I don't know where I got the 5 days after the fact info... good job mar.
OMG Lind! She is gorgeous! I'm sooooo excited for you guys. And seriously - like cutest baby ever - good job! :)
Congrats! And I'm glad I found the blog! I'm way excited for your little family!
nice freshpussy
nothing gets me as hard as seeing babypussy
Post a Comment