Friday, March 07, 2008

Stuff White People Like Blog

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/

Sarah Morris introduced me to this genius blog. If you haven't seen it already, check it out. You'll have much more fun reading it than anything I could post this week. Don't worry. It's nothing racist, just pure satire.

Oh, and it's okay to think of and laugh at yourself or your friends when you read it. I've done both so far. (Hmmm, that's assuming that if I do it it's okay. Maybe it'll just make me feel better if you do, okay?)

Here's it's creator, Christian Lander, on NPR.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

This is definitely a comical site!

Sarah said...

Hey thanks for the credit/blame. :) Please don't hate me, I ripped it off someone elses blog. My personal favorite: #75 Threatening to Move to Canada. Classic.

Calley said...

Loved it. Another I love: urbandictionary.com. Don't know why, but it cracks me up.

Mauri said...

Lindy...that is soo funny I just found that site yesterday and was going to tell you about it because I know how much you'd appreciate it! I LOVE IT!!

Margaret said...

That is a truly funny site! Thanks for sharing!

Erin said...

Hi! It's me... your long lost friend! I miss you, and oh, I have a blog too. Let's be blog friends!

Mandy said...

I think you need to start another blog. You can call it: "Stuff Cat People Like." ;P