Tonight I am not falling asleep very easily, again. So I did what I normally do first thing when I decide to stop trying: I checked my email. My dad sent one.Subject: Some chuckles
Contents: http://blog.despair.com/
And chuckle I have. Demotivators still crack me up, and even thought it's just a marketing ploy, I really love that their creators spawned a blog. As a relatively new blogger, I especially appreciated this post's opening paragraph.
When I got out of bed, I had big plans to finally catch up on some things I've been avoiding posting about since summertime. But after spending some time with The Despair Inc. Blog, I've lost my motivation for tonight. It must have gone to sleep without me.
4 comments:
I love the blog t-shirt.
I love the t-shirt too. I read the despair blog and thought it was hilarious!
It's true, I'm a proud blog stalker. I just love your blog, what can I say?! P.S. I think those late nights are a Wymount curse or something. I'm usually on my google talk, we should be google talk friends!
I have never heard of those and they are hilarious. It got me laughing pretty hard, thanks!
Post a Comment