Monday, June 23, 2008

Still alive...

This is just to let everyone know that we are still alive. We made it safely to Seattle and should have our own internets set up tomorrow. As of late our only option has been using the internet at the local library. Once comcast gets us all hooked up we have a lot to tell everyone about. So basically, don't give up on us yet.

13 comments:

Brittney said...

I'm so glad you guys are getting the internets soon.

Sharon said...

Looking forward to it! :)

Ginger said...

I will never give up. never never never!

Tara said...

You are alive!

Mandy said...

Woot! Just when I start to wonder if they don't have internet in far-off Seattle, you post something new ;-)

New Beginnings. said...

I miss you and I am a horrible friend:(

Chicken aka Emily said...

Hooray! Glad you'll have internet soon! Then you won't seem so far away.

Kent said...

Like I told you before. You will probably have trouble getting the internets...I have been using most of them this summer, they might be out.

Erin said...

Oh, so glad you're alive! I'm excited to hear about all of the coming adventures!

Mauri said...

certian members of my family had seen you and confirmed to me of your existence, as well as seeing some pictures on a past roommate facebook page, so I hadn't completely gone into panic mode. But I'm glad you made it there, even though it's there instead of here...
love you!
HUG....

Margaret said...

Yea, I'm glad y'all made it here, too!

Sarah said...

Can't wait to finally stop playing phone tag. We have so much to catch up on. Thanks for your comment. Is it just me or do witty comments make your blog cooler? Sorry I can't contribute much to yours but you gave Devin and I a hearty chuckle.

Mauri said...

now where are you??
ps I need to call you about my up comming visit to the "rainy city". (is that what they call Seattle?)