It's not often you get two Saturdays in one week. Well, technically one was a Wednesday, but what a welcome mid-week break! We gluttonously celebrated our freedom to sleep in and watch TV.We hadn't planned on a Fourth of July TV marathon, but the History Channel broadcast all 13 parts of a series called The Revolution. It immediately sucked us in. If you ever get a chance to watch it, I highly recommend it. We barely tore ourselves away long enough to get the last of
By the time we left our house to go see the legendary Seattle fireworks, we were feeling deeply grateful for our country and its founding fathers (and
So are the fireworks in Seattle. There are two major shows here: one over Elliot Bay on the Puget Sound
4 comments:
You guys look very happy in Seattle. That makes me happy.
1. Who is the whiz that took the fireworks shot? It is spectacular.
2. I am living this whole experience vicariously through you. Even the Revolution series on the History channel.
3. Pretty much Seattle suits you two. Shall we put a deposit down in our ghetto apartment complex for you guys?
Calley-
1. Ummm, yeah. Wish we could claim that shot, but it was "Brymo": http://www.flickr.com/photos/brymo/732859000/in/pool-family4th/. He/she/it took it during the Planet of the Apes theme, which I really only associate as the music in Zoolander when they're trying to figure out how to turn on the computer. That made the moment even more spectacular.
2. Well, we're trading out the History channel for Versus since the Tour de France just started. Hope you like biking because we'll be watching a lot of it. Wow, we're really making this an exciting vicarious adventure for you.
3. Yes please! We'll be ghetto superstars together (I hope!).
So you are staying in Seattle??!? It's all settled then?? I hope you come back to Provo first. How are we ever going to live without you guys the rest of our lives??!?!?!?!??!!?
p.s. you guys look so cute in that picture that I saved it to my computer for later scrapbooking/bookmaking.
Post a Comment