Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sweet concert in Salt Lake this Saturday! (Please read entire post)

My close friend Emily Hoopes is hosting a benefit concert and silent auction in behalf of her 18 month-old son, Patrick, who is in need of a bowel transplant.

Patrick was born without sufficient intestines to sustain normal gastrointestinal activity, so he has spent his life in and out of hospitals and hooked up to all kinds of tubes. Emily has spent his life bending over backwards to take meticulous care of his very special needs. He is currently listed for transplant at the Seattle Children's Hospital. It will be an expensive procedure, and any family under such circumstances could use any help they can get.

Click here to BUY TICKETS for Patrick's Hope Concert

Click here to DONATE DIRECTLY to Patrick's transplant fund


Click here to READ MORE about Patrick and his family.

1 comment:

Eric Layland said...

I wanted to go to this. I even started to get a group together. Can't remember what conflict I had. hope it was successful.