Thursday, April 29, 2010

The reason I do not blog as much as I used to...





...which we all know wasn't much anyway. :) I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures, and worse at remembering to blog them, but I wanted to give anyone who still checks in here a glimpse of what Lauren looks like these days.




13 comments:

Talea said...

She looks so BIG!! Thanks for sending out some pics to see the cute girl.

Sharon said...

Oh, my goodness, Lindy! She's adorable! :)

Susie and Jay Larson said...

What a happy girl! Lets pray for better more sun around here hu?

Tim; Melissa said...

She has grown so much in the last 3 months! So fun to see the pics. I may be in Seattle in May - I'll keep you posted.

Shalmeno said...

She's beautiful - thank you so much for sharing the pictures!!! (And now I'm remembering that I never sent you a real e-mail.....Snap. It'll happen - promise!) :-)
Love you!
Thhhhhhh

Eric Layland said...

Awe. So cute. She needs me to come play with her.

mel said...

I love the one where she has all the bibs on. Adorable.

Brittney said...

YAYYYYYY u did it! so proud (tear)

Frank said...

Grandpa misses his girl. She is so adorable.

jordan and tyrell said...

we love her! se is a cutie.

Rachel said...

YAY! A post! She looks ADORABLE. And BUSY. More, more, more, more, more!

Erin said...

Hooray! I am now at ease. Lauren is beaaaauuutiful. Takes after her mommy.

Sarah said...

What a wonderful surprise! I was going to ask you to email me some recent pics when we talked the other day. I've been so curious. :) She is darling, as I'm sure you already know. The first pic I thought she looked just like Kelley. Then the last pic was pure Lindy.