I have been informed that I must fulfill one more requirement to remain Ginger Bloomfield's friend: creating and maintaining a blog. I hereby dedicate this, my very first post on my very first blog, to her.
One of my favorite things on other people's blogs has been reading the funny things their kids say. Lauren's getting old enough to have a few of her own funny moments that I wanted to share.
While riding the bus home trying to teach her not to put her hands in her mouth. I l Me: We don't put our fingers in our mouth Lauren. What do we put in our mouth? Lauren: Pizza! Me (laughing now): What else do we put in our mouth? Luaren: Noodles!
In the middle of church Lauren "dropped" all of her crayons. I was sitting on the stand and heard Lauren (in the back row) start to sing: "Clean up, Clean up" at the top of her lungs.
When Lindy went to get Lauren out of bed on Monday morning. Lauren: I want Dad. Lindy: Daddy can't get you out of bed he's at work Lauren: I wait.
1 comment:
YES!
Post a Comment