So with that ambiguous re-entry back into blogdom (for the how-many-eth time??), I'll leave you to look forward to more of whatever I've got clogged up my sleeve after this latest hiatus. Yes, some of that includes pictures of the little snippet which is what I know you're here for anyway. Okay, okay, I'll go get one now to tide you over. Just one though. Like I said, I'm learning this little snippets thing. And now I'm just typing that word again because it's cute: snippet, snippet, snippet...
Thursday, September 24, 2009
She's ba-ack, and apparently speaking in third person
Okay, so I'm sick of not posting.. It was beautiful for a while. Still, no matter how much I try to convince myself I'm happier not blogging, I come crawling back. It's not personal, Little Bloggy. I just have a hard time keeping up in little snippets. But turns out that's how life outside Lauren is packaged: little snippets, and I'd better get better at approaching things that way. That's how Lauren is packaged too, come to think of it. She's the cutest, happiest little snippet I've ever known and I've been reveling in my time with her. Oh, and also adjusting to the new job which has come with it's share of experiences I don't revel in too. It's just been a bit overwhelming and I knew if I approached blogging about it, my thoughts would come out all wrong.
So with that ambiguous re-entry back into blogdom (for the how-many-eth time??), I'll leave you to look forward to more of whatever I've got clogged up my sleeve after this latest hiatus. Yes, some of that includes pictures of the little snippet which is what I know you're here for anyway. Okay, okay, I'll go get one now to tide you over. Just one though. Like I said, I'm learning this little snippets thing. And now I'm just typing that word again because it's cute: snippet, snippet, snippet...
So with that ambiguous re-entry back into blogdom (for the how-many-eth time??), I'll leave you to look forward to more of whatever I've got clogged up my sleeve after this latest hiatus. Yes, some of that includes pictures of the little snippet which is what I know you're here for anyway. Okay, okay, I'll go get one now to tide you over. Just one though. Like I said, I'm learning this little snippets thing. And now I'm just typing that word again because it's cute: snippet, snippet, snippet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Oh! A poofy skirt looking up at the camera! Taking after her mother already. I'm so glad you're back
she is adorable... but we need more pictures of her adorableness.
she is so cute!!!!
You're back! That is such an adorable picture.
HEY it's Lindy!! If you don't like little snippets, perhaps you should become a biographer?? Then you can write about someone's EVERYTHING all at once.
I can't wait to keep reading since you're promising more writing from up your sleeve. You know everyone missed you.
That is truly an amazingly adorable photo! :) I love it! :) Welcome back! I've missed you!
Look at how cute your little whoosh is! Hey, try drafts....that's how i get stuff posted on my blog. I write a paragraph one night, another paragraph a few nights later...eventually a full post emerges. I'm so happy you're back!
Okay. She is truly an amazing snippet of wonder. And I'm glad you're blogging, because I've missed you! (Yes, I should call. But.....I haven't.) Sorry! :-S
Yea, Lindy's back! And your daughter has gotten SO CUTE!!!!
awe. cutest in person but adorable in still pictures too. i like that picture a lot.
Cute! My monitor has kissey marks all over it now. So happy to see a post. I was watching Amazing Race on Sunday and really missing my Lindo. It sounds like life is rolling right along for you three!
It's nice hearing your voice again. :)
Hooray, you're back! Look at that cute cute Lauren!!!
So happy you're back! We all take a little hiatus from the blog world now and then. Little Lauren is just adorable. But of course she is! Love and miss you.
I am just dying to hug that little cutie. If you are ever in Utah make sure to come by so I can. Sure love you and miss you all.
Sister Anderson~
What you really need is a picture of Lauren in the dress I gave her... :) And did you ever try your Mangosteen juice?! Also, I suck at life and realized that I never replied to your amazingly hilarious email about the car but do want to know what reminded me of my slackerness...THE car was parked like two spaces away from me in the Shadow Parking lot!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, I almost died...it was awesome. Mustard Gold Focus for life.
You haven't died! That's a good thing. It was great seeing you on Saturday night. I'm glad you made the trek down. We need to get together and do dinner.
I guess now the whole world knows why Lauren has grandpa wrapped around her little finger. That is the cutest picture ever!
Lindy. Disappointment. That is what I say. Josie and I were talking about Little Lauren tonight and wanted to see some recent pics.
Disappointedly yours,
BHLEE
Post a Comment