Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lauren Update

So I (Kelly) decided to finally just post some more pictures of Lauren. There won't be much commentary, but I figure most of you are okay with that.



It might sound like she is upset - but really she isn't. Trust me, if shes upset you'd be able to tell.


I'm warning you, if you click on these pictures they will be huge. I just didn't have the time to resize them.
She loves her auntie her auntie Melissa - and all her other aunts and uncles too.

Her smile is too cute.

A little creepy that she looks so much like the doll...but we love her just the same.

Whoosh loves her mom the most-est.

16 comments:

Mauri said...

I LOVE that she is already expressing herself so well! I also love that she is generally naked in the pictures. BARE IT ALL GIRL!
PS Pinds...you look GREAT!

and kelly the pictures as well as the comentary are always enjoyed, espically coming from you guys

Lindy said...

Kel, you're pretty much the best. Thanks for posting for us!

Tara said...

I love the last picture with Lauren and Lindy!

mel said...

the one of lauren and lindy is adorable! the one of lauren and my doll is kind of scary but yet precious.and the one of me giving her her first piano lesson is absolutely, without a doubt, the cutest darn thing.

Calley said...

Thank you for taking matters into your own hands, Kelly! And, "why does she move her head around like that?" :)
She is such a socialite with her conversations and I love it! We just love her guts pretty much. Next to her guts, I love your bangs, Lindy. And next to Laurens guts and your bangs, I love the last picture. Great post! Keep commandeering the blog, Kelly.

Ginger said...

If things continue as is, I think Lauren will be the more outgoing spouse when she and Hyrum get married. His coos are soft and mellow. I like her spunky, excited cooing. Lindy, you are looking great! What a cute little mama/daughter shot at the end. Thanks for the post, Kello!

Brittney said...

What a beautiful picture of Lindy and the babe. Lindy - your hair looks so dark! I love Lauren's face in the picture too. What a beautiful baby. Can't wait to meet her...... this summer????

Sharon said...

It was so fun to see all of little Lauren's expressions and Lindy your hair is so great!

jordan and tyrell said...

she is so cute! and i love her 'talking'!!!

Diana said...

Wait. Which one's the doll?

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! What a doll!

Brittney said...

k - I was just barely able to watch the video. That is adorable! I told Kent she's a little Lindy with how expressive she is.

Eric Layland said...

wonderful. i love her. and you guys. but more her:)

Sarah said...

Wow! She is a beautiful baby! Nice work. And how in the world do you get such good smiles on camera??

Lindy, you are lookin' good.

Pam Dekker said...

Wow that is the most adorable and unique smile I have ever seen! I bet your little heart just melts everytime you see it! So fun. How old is she now? She looks about the same size as my one month old...who is abnormally XXL.

Jess'n'John said...

Lauren is so cute! :-) She has a nice smile. I liked that last picture of you holding her. Congrats!